Are you planting a church?
No matter where you’re at in the process, we can help! We’re actually church planters ourselves, so we understand what’s needed for church planters. We also understand how overwhelming it can feel to take care of all the details. So we’d love to help!
What a church planter needs
What is the “minimum viable” content and design a church planter needs? It depends a bit on what stage you’re at (and your budget!), but in general, you need:
- A good-looking, easy-to-update, mobile-responsive website where people can find out about your church, sign up for a newsletter, and give online
- A good logo
- Regularly updated social media accounts (Facebook for sure, maybe others)
- A weekly newsletter for supporters and members
- A physical brochure with your vision to give to potential supporters and core team members
- Business cards to hand to anyone and everyone 🙂
If you’d like some help doing all or just a few of these, fill out the form below to get in touch, and let’s chat!